Terms And Conditions
Use of this site provided by the G.A.S. Partnership is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of
2. The G.A.S. Partnership reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by
posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your
acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the
rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. The G.A.S. Partnership does not guarantee that the functions contained in the material contained
in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or
the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality,
accuracy and reliability of the materials.
5. All material on the Website is the copyright of the G.A.S. Partnership or third parties. You may
view the content of this site on screen. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download,
post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for non-
commercial, personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative
work from any of the Website's content except for non-commercial, personal or educational
use. Any other use of the Website content requires the prior written permission of the G.A.S.
6. Any links created to the Website should be notified to and approved by the G.A.S. Partnership
before they are created.
7. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on any public area of the site
including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-
confidential and non-proprietary information.
8. The website is intended to provide general information only and, as such, should not be
considered as a substitute for advice covering any specific situation. Users should seek
appropriate advice before taking or refraining from taking any action in reliance on any
information contained in this website.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of
England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of
England and Wales.
10. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated
The G.A.S. Partnership is a tri-partite healthcare link with Ghana Health Service (Upper East Region),
AfriKids (registered charity number 1141028) and University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation
Trust. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other
rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.